Warranty Information and Frequently Asked Questions.
Have Questions? Simply click on question below to see answers to common questions:
How long is my warranty in effect for?
Production Plus Plumbing Inc. warrants your home to be free of defects caused by installation for a period of one year from the close of escrow. Damaged fixtures are subject to inspection by manufacturer representative. Physical damage should be reported within the first two weeks of occupancy or the warranty will not be valid.
What is a limited Warranty?
1. Dripping faucets, Leaks under fixtures or fixture traps, and running toilets are covered for 30 days from the date escrow closes and there after is considered homeowners maintenance.
2.In the event a water softener has been installed before faucet drips, the softener installer should be called to flush the lines. This also applies to lawn sprinkler systems that are installed.
3.Drainage stoppages such as toilet, lavatories, garbage disposals, sinks, washing machines, bath tubs, showers, will be serviced for 30 days after occupancy. If such stoppage , at any time was due to construction, there will be a limitation on the warranty.
What would be considered emergency conditions ?
- Complete house stoppage, not just one fixture, lavatory or toilet.
- Flooding which cannot be controlled by any isolation of a single fixture.
- If a repairman determines failure due to homeowner abuse or misuse, you may be billed at that time.
- If total stoppage occurs, do not run any water down your fixtures. You may be able to relieve pressure by removing clean out plugs located in the garage or planter area.
- If a gas leak occurs, there is a shut off valve at each gas fixture, and a shut off valve at the gas meter on your house.
Who do we contact in the case of an emergency ?
For non emergencies contact us at 805-484-3188 Monday thru Friday at 805-484-3188.
For after hours emergencies please contact us at 805-370-2477.
Where can I view a copy of my warranty policy ?
“Click Here” to download a copy of the Production Plus Plumbing Inc. Warranty Policy. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to be able to view the warranty policy.
Who can we contact for more information about our warranty policy?
Please visit our Warranty Request Page to make an inquiry about your warranty policy.